* Vol. 1 feat. Patrice Rushen, Paul Jackson, Jr., Karen Briggs, Mike Phillips, Marc Cargill, Johnny Britt, Andrew Gouché
* Vol. 2 feat. Jeff Lorber, Patrice Rushen, Karen Briggs, Jeff Bradshaw, Mike Phillips, Peter Black, Steve Baxter, Paul Litteral, Dennis Nelson
* Vol. 3 feat. Jeff Lorber, Paul Litterall, Andre Gouché, Peter Black, Scott Mayo, Jeff Bradshaw, Karen Briggs, Larry Dunn, Kathleen Dyson, Melena, Dennis Nelson, Richard Turner
* Vol. 4 feat. Bendricks, Peter Black, Zach Brach, Karen Briggs, Johnny Britt, Jeff Byrd, Jae Deal, Ivan Dupeé, Steve Eisen, Jason Freeman, Andre Gouché, Donald Hayes, Keith Henderson, Shawn Hibbler, J.R. Hutson, Paul Litterall, Mike Logan, Frank McComb, Jarius Mozee, Dennis Nelson, Richard Patterson, Mike Phillips, Richard Turner, Kamasi Washington, Joel Whitley, Corey Wilkes, Zzaj Band
* Vol 5. feat. Mike Phillips, Karen Briggs, Jeff Lorber, Jeff Bradshaw, Abdul-Ra'oof, Darryl Rouse, Louis Van Taylor, Thianar GomisMichael Burton, Reginald Jones, Jeffrey Smith, Wirlie Morris, Roddy Wmit, Bruno Speight, Kofi Burbridge, Steve "The Scotsman" Harvey, Peter Black,
* Vol. 6 feat. Tony Royster, Jr., Jeff Lorber, Brody Brown, Kay-ta Matsuno,Dante Jackson, Cat Daddy, Johnny Britt, Tracy Carter, Tommy Organ
* Vol. 7 feat. Tim Bailey, Brent Birkhead, Trey Eley, Shawn Erick, Lee Hogan, Ryan Kilgore, Alex Kramer, Andrea Lewis, Najee, Farnell Newton, Liz Paige, Mike Phillips, The Regiment Horns, Gabe Roland, Leon Silva, Paris Strother, Kevin Williams
Hidden Beach Recordings presents Unwrapped(tm) has grown in popularity since it's debut in the summer of 2001 now spanning seven volumes. The Unwrapped(tm) concept was the mastermind of producers Tony Joseph and Darryl Ross who felt it was time that the jazz which formed the base for many early hip hop hits got the attention it deserved. With its familiar tracks and passionate instrumental solos, DJ's across the country gravitated towards Unwrapped from it's very start, cross-fading the rap hits with their Unwrapped versions creating cross-generational fans for the series. With over 500,000 sales to date over seven volumes, Unwrapped(tm) has evolved into a staple of the Hidden Beach experience. With Vol. 8 in the oven under the direction of Hip Hop powerhouse producers 1500or Nothin' the next installment of Unwrapped (tm) is sure to bring even more fire.